31.1.09

We Have A Winner! (And A Sneak Peak At Our Next Prize)!




Well it was a tough decision, but the Drama Monkeys are all in agreement. The winner of the adorable handmade bows is: BUCKMAN539!!!! And here is your blinky, honorary monkey!!
Photobucket



We had several monkeytastic entries, but Buckman539 was able to artfully weave poop flinging into her letter, and as everyone knows, MONKEYS LOVE POOP FLINGING!!

Buckman539 you have won two adorable handmade bows! We hope you will take a picture of them on your monklet and email it to us! (Even if your monklet is a BOY!!) HEE HEE HOO HOO!! (Email us through one of our profiles and we will arrange for you to receive your prize).

Here is the original letter with Buckman539's winning response:

Dear Drama Monkeys,


I have a problem. I am due with my first child in April. My best friend is hosting a baby shower for me in about a month. I am really excited except for one thing. She is insisting on inviting my husband's ex-girlfriend, who just happens to be her Sister-In-Law. I am not looking forward to the inevitable comments that will be made. All of my friends think it's funny that she is coming, and I am sure they will say something that makes us both uncomfortable. How do I handle this situation?


Yours Truly,
Expecting an Ex

---------


Dear Expecting an Ex,

Why are you being so sensitive? There is a VERY clear and easy solution to your problems. Outside of making sure you look super hot, you need to make a very special batch of Ex-Lax brownies for the shower.
Now YOU can watch the poop hit the fan! Let the poop flinging begin!

Sincerely,

INearlySharted



Congratulations to BUCKMAN539!!!



And now...here's a sneak peak at our next bananatastic prize. Check back daily for our next contest:








These darling fabric blocks with sock monkey print could be yours if you win our next contest. Full details will be posted soon!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! Those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! My monklet would LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shelley...I can't wait to see a picture of Eric wearing the bows heehee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buckman539?! Hmm, I don't remember reading anyone nominate her. I'm glad we were all in agreement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^ Actually she was nominated but this contest was not about who was nominated this contest was for the person that gave the best answer to the "letter" ...if your gonna leave a comment at least know what your talking about

    ReplyDelete